Friday 12 October 2007

Office Manager In Stockings

office tease

Office manager in business suit, short skirt and black stockings

"Ah, so you've come about the interview? Please, do come in, sit yourself down and shut the door behind you. My name's Sally, I'm the office manager and I'll be conducting the interview today.

But before we get started, there's one or two things I'd like to show you. You don't mind if I raise my short skirt all the way up to my bare thighs, do you, so that my black stocking tops are revealed? Don't let me put any pressure on you or anything. I can see that you're young and nervous, so if anything I'm doing my best to take the pressure off.

How about I inch my short skirt ever higher, revealing my black lacy panties? Would that be more to Sir's liking?

But I think we can top even that. How about I strip right down to my tight-fitting lingerie and kneel across my desk, so that my eager new employee can fuck his Boss from behind?"

Click here for the full office stockings gallery



No comments:

stocking videos